- Cover more ground in New York City's Central Park with this pedicab tour
- Stop for amazing photo opportunities and enjoy commentary from your guide
- Overhead canopy provides shade and rain protection
- Choose either a 1-hour tour or more comprehensive 2-hour tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Check in desk at: Departure Point: Two blocks from Central Park South between 5th and 6th Avenue Address: Central Park Sightseeing Office 56 West 56th Street New York, NY 10019 Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the history of the park as your driver pedals through through this verdant landscape. See some of the most popular sites in the park, including Strawberry Hill, the Great Meadow, Sheep Meadow, Literary Walk and the legendary restaurant Tavern on the Green. You might recognize several parts of the park as it has been the setting for a plethora of famous films, including including the Naumberg Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Wollman Rink from Serendipity.
Need to stretch your legs or stop to take a photo? No problem. Just alert the pedicab driver and hop out of the pedicab. Don't be surprised if you find people taking pictures of you, too, as you whiz by in your quirky little pedicab!
After exploring the park, you’ll return to your Midtown Manhattan departure point, just a block from the high-end shops of Fifth Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pedicabs are equipped with seat belts, shade canopies and blankets
- Tour is private and will not be shared with other individuals
- Price shown is per pedicab, max 3 people
- In the event of inclement weather conditions, you may either reschedule the tour or receive a refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands