- Bike tour of New York's famous Central Park
- Ride at a leisurely pace on a hybrid bike with a friendly, local guide
- See sights like Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, and Belvedere Castle
- Pass The Dakota, where singer John Lennon once lived
- Choose from a morning or afternoon ride
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Two blocks from Central Park South between 5th and 6th Avenue Address: Central Park Sightseeing Office 56 West 56th Street New York, NY 10019 Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point Please check in at the front desk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy an easy ride along the park’s many bike-friendly paths and trails as you peddle by landmarks like Sheep Meadow and the Jackie Onassis Reservoir. Your guide narrates the tour through a speaker so everyone can hear historical info and fun facts about passing attractions. Learn about the park’s connection to The Beatles as you pass by the Strawberry Fields memorial and see the apartment building where John Lennon once lived.
Admire the unexpected turrets of Belvedere Castle and the Egyptian obelisk of Cleopatra’s Needle. Visit the fragrant Shakespeare Garden, filled with plants and flowers mentioned in the Bard’s plays, and hear about the unique history of the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theater. Enjoy frequent stops to take photos along the picturesque ride.
Your tour concludes back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Baby seats and child trailers are available to rent onsite
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands