2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Art enthusiasts that want a taste of New York's underground art world can skip the museums and opt for this artsy bike tour, where you explore Brooklyn by bicycle. From Bushwick to Fort Greene, Williamsburg to DUMBO, you can follow your guide across Brooklyn to enjoy street art and waterfront vistas. Highlights include the Bushwick Collective murals, Brooklyn Navy Yard exhibitions, and the towering edifice of the old Domino Sugar Factory.
- Art fanatics enjoy Brooklyn's street art on a small-group bike tour
- Visit Bushwick—one of NYC's newest art hubs—and enjoy Brooklyn Bridge views
- With only eight travelers on the tour you get a more personal experience
- Stay safe while you ride around Brooklyn with your bike and helmet included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
1 Carlton Ave , 1 Carlton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Lockaway SelfStorage Facility. Wait at front gate for a guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBrooklynNew York CityMountain Bike Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandArt Tours - Long IslandCategory
New York City Madison AvenueWinter Garden AtriumChelsea MarketHayden PlanetariumMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Upper West SideMarquis TheatreJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Minskoff TheatreBethesda FountainGovernors IslandNew York City West VillageNeue Galerie New YorkBroadhurst TheatreThe Met BreuerSt. Paul's ChapelMacy's® Herald SquareManhattan Cruise TerminalBrooklyn Historical SocietyFraunces Tavern Museum