2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pedal to Central Park’s scenic paths and landmarks on a 2-hour, small-group bike tour with an experienced guide. Enjoy a leisurely pace as you follow your guide through the park, and learn about the history of New York City’s most famous green space. See a sprawling collection of statues and public art, visit historic buildings, then get off your bike to explore a few iconic destinations on foot. Stop for filming sites, manicured gardens and hidden waterfalls, and enjoy the personal experience of a small-group tour.
- 2-hour bike tour of Central Park
- Explore the park with a guide
- See landmarks, art and architecture
- Learn about NYC history and culture
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Local and licensed tour guides
Departure & Return
Fancy Apple Bike & Scooter Rentals , 870 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Address: 870 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant bicycle seats provided
- Baby seats, trailers, and tandem bicycles available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Central Park Tours Inc,
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Small Group Central Park Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Small Group Central Park Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Small Group Central Park Bike Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew York CityMountain Bike Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
New York City Madison AvenueUnion SquareGerald Schoenfeld TheatreThe Metropolitan OperaNeil Simon TheatreMoMA PS1Trump TowerInternational Center of Photography MuseumAlexander Hamilton US Custom House Madison Square ParkThe Met CloistersNational Geographic Encounter: Ocean OdysseyYankee StadiumThe Dakota ApartmentsDavid H. Koch TheaterCentral Park Conservatory GardenSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumBernard B. Jacobs TheatreHudson TheatreMoMA PS1