6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a full-day Rio Grande rafting adventure ideal for families and first-time rafters. Float through the Lower Gorge’s scenic Orilla Verde, where you’ll enjoy a delicious hot fajita lunch along the riverbanks. Experience the river’s broad canyon and rich habitat, where you can watch for wildlife like mule deer and birds of prey. Then, enjoy a thrilling encounter with whitewater during a 6-mile (9.6 kilometer) section of class 2-3 rapids.
- Go on a full-day, family-friendly, guided rafting trip on the Rio Grande
- Enjoy all rafting equipment and a delicious riverside lunch included
- Opt for a relaxing scenic float, an exciting whitewater adventure—or both
- Learn about the region’s ecology and history from an informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Full Service Headquarters
Safe, Secure Parking,
Signature, Hot Chicken Fajita Lunch
All rafting Equipment
World Class Guides
Departure & Return
2217 NM-68, Embudo, NM 87531, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Mexico River Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio Grande Gorge Full Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio Grande Gorge Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio Grande Gorge Full Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio Grande Gorge Full Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Rio Grande Gorge Full Day
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew MexicoWater Tours - AlbuquerqueFloat Trips - AlbuquerqueFull-day Tours - AlbuquerqueWater Tours - ColoradoFloat Trips - ColoradoFull-day Tours - ColoradoWater Tours - ArizonaFloat Trips - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaCategory