- Helicopter flight over New York City
- Small group of fellow thrill-seekers
- Headsets to hear your pilot clearly
- Fly over Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, the Manhattan Skyline, and other highlights
- Departs from Linden Municipal Airport in New Jersey
- Choice of departure times to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
Passengers can drive to Linden Airport or take a train from NY Penn Station via NJ Transit. Roundtrip ticket is $17. Take the Trenton (Northeast Corridor) Line or the Long Branch (North Jersey Coast) Line to Linden Train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a safety briefing and introduction, climb into the helicopter with your small group and take off, flying first over Newark International Airport, one of the country's busiest, on the way to Manhattan. Get aerial views of the Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor before sweeping views of the famous Manhattan skyline. Head north along the East River, then fly lover the Williamsburg, Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridges. Keep your camera handy for photo ops of the Chrysler Building, the UN Headquarters, and the Empire State Building.
Fly over the green expanse of Central Park; from there you'll enjoy views of Times Square and Rockefeller Center. Hover over the Hudson River to take in views of Madison Square Garden and neighborhoods such as TRIBECA, SOHO, the west Village, and Chelsea. Pay your respects to the Freedom Tower and the 9/11 Memorial before making one more pass by the Statue of Liberty and heading back to Linden.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 285 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend.
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Only camera, cell phone and sunglasses can be brought aboard. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Please note: it is a 10 minute drive to Linden Airport from the station, passengers can order either Uber, Lyft or use the local taxi service
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY HeliNY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New York Helicopter Tour: City Skyline Experience.