5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Let a professional driver-guide chauffeur you around Napa Valley in one of our specialty vehicles. After a convenient pickup from your hotel in downtown Napa, American Canyon, you’ll be transported in style up to three premier Napa establishments, such as Madonna Estate Winery, Hagafen Cellars and Domaine Chandon.
- 6-hour Napa Valley wine tour in one of our specialty vehicles
- Visit up to three renowned Napa wineries selected by a guide
- Learn about local winemaking from vintners and other experts
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from several area locations
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by limousine, limo van or party bus
Wine-tasting fees at each winery (approx. $20.00 and up depending on the winery)
Departure & Return
610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Country Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where is the departure location for the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:This tour includes hotel pickup from most hotels in Napa. Our driver will contact you the morning of your tour to coordinate the exact pickup time and location.
Which wineries will we visit during the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:We will visit three different wineries. Which ones we visit is determined on the day of your tour by the group size and availability.
Are tasting fees included in the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:Each winery has its own tasting fees. Prices depend on the flight you choose (vintage, whites, reds, etc.) Typically, the tasting fees are around $15-$25 per tasting. Many wineries will waive tasting fees if you purchase wine to take home.
Do I need to bring ID for the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:Yes - you will need a photo ID to participate in the tastings at the various wineries we visit.
How many people can join the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:We're pleased to accommodate groups as small as four guests, or larger parties up to a maximum of 56 guests.
What type of vehicle is used during the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:We have a wide range of vehicles including sedans, limousines, limo vans, buses, sprinters, and open-top sprinter limos. The size of the group and availability will dictate which vehicle is utilized.
What options are there for lunch during the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:We will have lunch after the second winery visit. Lunch includes a specialty sandwich, homemade salad, gourmet cookie, and fresh fruit from a local Napa deli.
Are there Vegetarian options for lunch during the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:Yes, Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free options are available, however, they must be requested in advance. Feel free to let us know of any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Can I bring my child on the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:This tour is for adults 21 and over. At this time we are unable to accept any guests under 21 years old.
How should I dress for the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:We recommend dressing in layers, as the mornings in Napa can be chilly, and late afternoons can get very warm. Casual dress is best, with comfortable shoes. High heels and flip flops are NOT recommended.
Can I buy wine during the Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch to bring home with me?
A:Absolutely! Some wineries will even waive your tasting fees when purchasing wine.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Professionally presented, most informative and well worth the time and cost." See review
- "You may want to bring your own charcuterie snacks to help absorb some of the alcohol in-between the winery stops." See review
- "I requested a gluten-free option, and from what I could tell, several other people requested dairy-free, but we all had the same sandwiches on asiago cheese bread with chips and a cookie." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch
5 to 6 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNapa & SonomaFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - San FranciscoBus Tours - San FranciscoWine Tastings - San FranciscoHalf-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory
ZD Wines Tours & TicketsFort Ross State Historic Park Tours & TicketsAndretti Winery Tours & TicketsCastello di Amorosa Tours & TicketsDry Creek Valley Tours & TicketsOxbow Public Market Tours & TicketsOld Faithful Geyser of California Tours & TicketsBenziger Family Winery Tours & TicketsGrgich Hills Estate Tours & TicketsSafari West Tours & TicketsBeringer Tours & TicketsGloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards Tours & TicketsSonoma Valley Wine Trolley Tours & TicketsV Marketplace Tours & TicketsSt. Helena Tours & TicketsLarson Family Winery Tours & TicketsNapa Valley Wine Train Tours & TicketsRaymond Vineyards Tours & TicketsJenner Tours & TicketsViansa Sonoma Winery Tours & Tickets