8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Lunch (Extra $10) & Cable Car ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day Dalat Pongour waterfalls tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day Dalat Pongour waterfalls tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day Dalat Pongour waterfalls tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day Dalat Pongour waterfalls tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day Dalat Pongour waterfalls tour
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMy SonBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamClassic Car Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangClassic Car Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - Hoi AnCity Tours - Hoi AnClassic Car Tours - Hoi AnFull-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory