- Touchdown to experience the snowfalls of the Tasman Glacier
- Live commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointMt. Cook Village, Mt. Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Mackenzie District, Canterbury Region, South Island
Free car parking at the airport If you do not have your own transport, please contact us to arrange a pick up from the Mt Cook Village
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Marvel at the spectacular scenery as you soar over the Tasman Valley and the Hochstetter Icefall, and listen as your pilot points out other natural landmarks. During your 35-minute flight, touch down to experience the Tasman Glacier up close and step outside to walk along the snowfields.
On return to the airport, a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flights may be cancelled due to weather conditions
- Minimum number of 4 people per flight applies before the flight will operate
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to flight time
- If you do not have your own transport, please contact the company directly
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inflite Ski Planes Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff