12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the hectic Queenstown streets with this trip into the mighty Southern Alps. Spend the day at Mount Cook Village, nestled in the shadow of Aoraki Mount Cook, New Zealand’s tallest mountain. Enjoy free reign to set your own schedule, whether it’s hiking around the Alps, speeding around in jet boats or learning more about the mountains at Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Center.
- Enjoy stunning sights on the way up the mountains, including super-blue Lake Pukaki
- If you need tips on what to do in the village, your guide is on hand to help
- Visit an alpine salmon farm where you can feed salmon and try some salmon snacks
- No-fuss hotel transfers are available from select Queenstown hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Small Group and Fully Guided Tour
Transport to Hooker Valley Track
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks (unless otherwise specified)
Optional extras and activities - please select the tour option you want at time of booking
Departure & Return
Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Meet by the wooden benches out front.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children aged 7 years and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided (with 24 hours’ notice).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheeky Kiwi Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Cook Small Group Tour from Queenstown with Optional Activities ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Cook Small Group Tour from Queenstown with Optional Activities ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Cook Small Group Tour from Queenstown with Optional Activities ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Cook Small Group Tour from Queenstown with Optional Activities ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommended Cheeky Kiwi Travel for your trip to Queenstown." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Cook Small Group Tour from Queenstown with Optional Activities
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMount CookQueenstownBus Tours - South IslandNature and Wildlife - South IslandWalking Tours - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandCategory