Explore our promoted experiences
- Land in pristine snow and walk around--then climb back into the warm aircraft
- Safety certified: Airbus helicopters comply with high standard of aviation safety
- Hotel pick up offered: get straight into the air
- All about the view: get amongst New Zealand’s highest mountains
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and are under 15kgs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands