- 55-minute scenic helicopter tour from Mt. Cook
- Glacier landing on Franz Josef, Fox, or Tasman
- Listen to live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
The airport is located 3 minutes prior to Aoraki Mount Cook Village on State Highway 80.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll track north along the Tasman Sea before recrossing the snow-capped peaks of the Southern Alps to the Tasman glacier. Look down upon Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park as the helicopter soars through the Grand Plateau and the Hochstetter Icefall and passes under the east face of Aoraki/Mt. Cook before descending over the Tasman Terminal Lake.
A snow landing is included on Fox, Franz Josef, or Tasman glacier; the aircraft will completely shut down on landing, giving you the opportunity to soak up the stillness. Souvenir photos are available to purchase.
Upon returning to the starting point, you'll be transferred back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flights may be cancelled due to weather conditions
- Minimum of 4 people per flight applies before the flight will operate
- Departure time will vary daily depending on bookings and weather conditions
- Time of departure will be confirmed 24 hours prior to date of flight
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to flight time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inflite Ski Planes Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands