20 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Guarantee your entrance to one of Moscow's most education museums by pre-booking your admission ticket to the Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center. Through high-tech interactive displays, learn all about the history of the Jewish people in Russia and admire the avant-garde architecture of your surroundings.
- Guarantee entrance by pre-booking your admission ticket
- Visit any time (during opening hours) that you wish
- No set itinerary: Explore at your own pace
- Learn about Russian Jewish history in an engaging way, via interactive displays
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
5/22/2020 - 10/30/2022
|Monday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Entrance for children under 6 is free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weatlas
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center Admission Ticket
20 to 180 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesMoscowAttractions & Museums - Nizhny NovgorodMuseum Tickets & Passes - Nizhny NovgorodAttractions & Museums - St PetersburgMuseum Tickets & Passes - St PetersburgAttractions & Museums - KharkivMuseum Tickets & Passes - KharkivCategory
Hermitage GardenCentral Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)Ostankino TV TowerLenin's MausoleumMemorial Museum of CosmonauticsMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesKazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)Garage Museum of Contemporary ArtA.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)Victory MuseumKremlin Armoury (Armoury Chamber)Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)Kubinka Tank MuseumWinzavod Center for Contemporary Art (Vinzavod)Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)Gagarin Research and Test Cosmonaut Training CenterState Darwin MuseumMoscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra)State Historical Museum (Gosudarstvennyy Istoricheskiy Muzey)