- See the best that Moscow has to offer on this 2-day sightseeing tour
- Visit the Kremlin, the Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral and more
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch and an evening cruise along the Moskva River
- Learn about Russia’s history and culture from your informative guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel/hostel lobby in Moscow
Directions: Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel/hostel
Return point: 1-st Day: Your tour finishes at the Moscow river pier when the boat comes back.
2-nd Day: Your tour finishes at Novodevichy Convent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A dress code is required to enter Novodevichy Convent - no shorts and t-shirts
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms