4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore central Moscow on foot on this private 4-hour tour and learn about its imperial and Soviet past. As you walk and sightsee, hear about Moscow’s history and view highlights such as St. Basil’s Cathedral, the GUM shopping arcade, and the city’s renaissance, baroque, and art nouveau architecture. Choose from two options: to explore Red Square and the historical Kitay-Gorod district, or to see Red Square before joining a 1-hour tour of the Bolshoi Theater.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Likely to Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
Bolshoi tour (on Red Square + Bolshoi theater tours)
Private tour with a friendly local guide
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Entrance fees (if you want to go inside some cathedral)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel. Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Moscow Red Square and City Tour with Bolshoi Visit Option?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Moscow Red Square and City Tour with Bolshoi Visit Option?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Moscow Red Square and City Tour with Bolshoi Visit Option?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands