3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Iconic places for photoshoot
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fees (if any, depends, on your preferences)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tea Ceremony, Russian Culture & Architecture with Expert Guide in Moscow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tea Ceremony, Russian Culture & Architecture with Expert Guide in Moscow?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tea Ceremony, Russian Culture & Architecture with Expert Guide in Moscow?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tea Ceremony, Russian Culture & Architecture with Expert Guide in Moscow
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoscowWalking Tours - Nizhny NovgorodHistorical Tours - Nizhny NovgorodCoffee & Tea Tours - Nizhny NovgorodHalf-day Tours - Nizhny NovgorodWalking Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgCoffee & Tea Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivCoffee & Tea Tours - KharkivHalf-day Tours - KharkivCategory
A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)State Historical Museum (Gosudarstvennyy Istoricheskiy Muzey)Red October Chocolate Factory (Krasny Oktyabr)Moscow KremlinBunker-42 Cold War MuseumKubinka Tank MuseumBolshoi TheatreSuzdalCentral Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)Circus of Dancing FountainsTverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)Cathedral SquareCathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)Kazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)Gulag History MuseumAssumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)Red Square (Krasnaya Ploshchad)