3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to cook two of Russia's most classic dishes during a private 3-hour culinary class in Moscow. Immerse yourself in local food heritage alongside a professional chef who will teach you the skills to make both beef stroganoff and borscht soup. Get a first-hand account of the ways Russian food and culture intersect as you prepare each dish, then sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor. When it's time to return to your hotel you'll be leaving with two new recipes—and one truly memorable experience—under your belt.
- Moscow cooking class
- Learn how to prepare and cook two traditional Russian dishes
- Hone culinary skills alongside a professional chef
- Enjoy a hands-on immersive cultural experience
- Includes complimentary round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Russian - borscht
Braised meat with mushrooms
All the cooking equipment and food
Private cooking class
Dinner (eat what you cooked)
Drink of Russian mors or Russian kvass
Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Moscow hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Borscht and Beef Stroganoff Private Cooking Class in Moscow?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Borscht and Beef Stroganoff Private Cooking Class in Moscow?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Borscht and Beef Stroganoff Private Cooking Class in Moscow?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Borscht and Beef Stroganoff Private Cooking Class in Moscow?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Borscht and Beef Stroganoff Private Cooking Class in Moscow
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesMoscowUnique Experiences - Nizhny NovgorodCooking Classes - Nizhny NovgorodUnique Experiences - St PetersburgCooking Classes - St PetersburgUnique Experiences - KharkivCooking Classes - KharkivCategory
Cathedral of Christ the Savior (Khram Khrista Spasitelya)Ostankino TV TowerGulag History MuseumRussian State Library (Rossiyskaya Gosudarstvennaya Biblioteka)Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)Hermitage GardenWinzavod Center for Contemporary Art (Vinzavod)Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)Bunker-42 Cold War MuseumRed Square (Krasnaya Ploshchad)Garage Museum of Contemporary ArtGUM Department StoreBolshoi TheatreTverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesRevolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)Mosfilm Film StudioCathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)Circus of Dancing Fountains