3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary during this private tour of Moscow's highlights over the course of three days. Booking ahead helps you avoid sold-out days at the Kremlin and the Armory, where tickets often sell out months in advance during the months of April through October. Each day includes a 5-hour tour with a private guide and transportation, covering the city's highlights but still giving you time to explore on your own.
- Expert advice from the guide on where to go and what to do after the tour is over
- Private tour for just you and your private party ensures personalized attention
- Completely customizable itinerary tailored to your group's interests
- Start times flexible to fit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private 3-Day Tour - 5 hours each day
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel. Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Kremlin and Armory tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the date of the tour.
- Kremlin and Armory are closed on Thursdays
- Tours in all languages other than English are on request and might be substituted to English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days in Moscow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days in Moscow?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days in Moscow?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands