- Private 2-day tour of Moscow
- Customize this tour to fit your interests and needs
- Visit Kolomenskoye Museum and Reserve or Tsaritsino Park
- See St. Basil’s Cathedral in Red Square
- Explore old town Moscow
- Go to the Kremlin and its cathedrals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- North River Terminal (Moscow)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to big tourist demand, tours in other than English languages might be substituted with English
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preference
- Kremlin and Armory tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the date of the tour.
- Kremlin and Armory are closed on Thursdays
- Tours in all languages other than English are on request and might be substituted to English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands