- Admission to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Observe native Australian wildlife in a naturalized environment
- Located near Melbourne, on the way to Phillip Island
- Family friendly activity suitable for all ages
Departure & Return
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
What To Expect
More than 60 species native to Australia reside at the sanctuary, including about 80 kangaroos and wallabies that roam free in the bush, and others that are housed in large natural enclosures. Waterbirds populate the wetlands, and colorful parrots flit through the air, including the critically endangered orange-bellied parrot. The sanctuary also protects red bellied pademelons, southern bettongs, spot tailed quolls, and Tasmanian devils.
Ten keeper presentations and wildlife shows take place daily, and you can meet other animals up close.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Moonlit Sanctuary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms