- Go with a guide: Wildlife can be hard to spot without a trained eye
- Unobstructed coastline views rarely seen by visitors
- Morning and afternoon departure times offered for your convenience
- Group size capped at 12 ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sorrento Pier, at the very end of the pier at the seaward end. Walk out the main pier and turn to the left hand side at the end. Your guide will meet you at the rigid inflatable eco boat. Sorrento is located on Victoria's spectacular Mornington Peninsula. Address: Sorrento Pier Esplanade Sorrento VIC 3943
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 5 years old to join the tour
- It is highly recommended that you wear warm clothing and clothing that you don't mind getting wet, including shoes
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Guests will have the opportunity to spot dolphins, however sightings can not be guaranteed as they are wild animals
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice
- Medical Conditions: Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Getting There
- From Melbourne you'll need to drive around 90 minutes south to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula (allow 2 hours in summer, sometimes longer). Once you're in Sorrento, you should park near the ferry terminal. Make your way to the Sorrento Pier (at the end of the Esplanade)
- From Queenscliff, catch the Sorrento-Queenscliff ferry towards Sorrento and once arrived, make your way to the end of Sorrento Pier.
- Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943
- On Google Maps make your way to the pin-drop for WaterMaarq
- Tours depart at the scheduled time and will not wait for late guests
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WaterMaarq
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands