3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While visiting the Mornington Peninsula, take a half-day dolphin-watching cruise on Port Phillip bay to look for bottlenose dolphins, Australian fur seals, and other marine life. Ride in comfort on a luxury boat that has room to walk around, provides complimentary light refreshments, and has other food available for purchase. This tour is combined with a swimming tour, making it a great option for the whole family.
- Glide to scenic locations around Port Phillip bay
- Watch for seals, dolphins, and off the coast of the Mornington Peninsula
- Choose to sit inside the cabin or outside on deck
- Dolphin sighting guarantee provided
Saved to wishlist!
Luxury purpose built boat,
Premium wildlife activities,
Amazing photo opportunities,
Sunscreen, and self serve refreshments,
Self serve premium tea selection, coffee and hot Chocolate,
Swimming or snorkelling activities
Departure & Return
Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
Please meet at the end of the pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note this tour is conducted aboard a boat that offers both swimming and sightseeing activities, this ticket is for sightseeing only.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moonraker Dolphin Swims
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Dolphin and Seal Sightseeing Cruise, operated with swim tour passengers?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Dolphin and Seal Sightseeing Cruise, operated with swim tour passengers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Dolphin and Seal Sightseeing Cruise, operated with swim tour passengers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Dolphin and Seal Sightseeing Cruise, operated with swim tour passengers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Dolphin and Seal Sightseeing Cruise, operated with swim tour passengers
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMornington PeninsulaAudio Guides - VictoriaDay Cruises - VictoriaWater Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaCategory