4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Ipo - coconut bread
Grated coconut flesh to make steamed or baked bread to accompany your meal.
Raw fish in coconut milk
From coconut to coconut milk: make your milk. A choice of extremely fresh fish, vegetables, lemons.
A fruit (banana, guava, papaya, mango, etc.) or a pumpkin, coconut milk and a banana leaf to make the famous dessert dish
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Paopao, Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia
Road of Pineapples facing the Church the Assembly of God
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Food&CookLab Tahiti-Moorea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Polynesian culinary experience?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Polynesian culinary experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Polynesian culinary experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Polynesian culinary experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Polynesian culinary experience
1 hour 30 minutes