Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail into the sunset aboard a sailing catamaran
- Get great views of the sunset over Moorea
- Cocktails and fruit juice will be served on board
- Depart from Mareto Public Beach, which offers free parking
Departure & Return
Our boat mooring near Ta'ahiamanu public beach. Park your car on the parking log of Tahiamanu public beach Go on your right and walk 200m along the road, until the dinghy place. Please, note that departure point is NOT from the beach. Don’t park your car along the lagoon, it’s Private places.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||03:30 PM - 04:45 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Voila moorea
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms