- Travel up to 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) per hour with a seascooter
- Use of all snorkeling equipment is included
- Stay safe with a professional guide
- Hotel transfers are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- For pregnant women, a form will be completed before the tour.
- For Sofitel guests meeting at 8:00 at the nautical center.
- The pick up for customers of cruise ships is not possible
- Meeting Point
- Sofitel hôtel , hôtel lobby or guesthouse all around the island
- Pick up
- 7h15 Moorea Beach Lodge
- 7H20 Hibiscus
- 7h20 Tipanier
- 7h20 Intercontinental Hotel
- 7h35 Hilton Hotel
- 7h45 Manava Hotel
- 8H00 Sofitel (Nautical center)
- 7H15 Moorea sunset beach resort
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA WATER GAMES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms