- 5.5-hour boat cruise with snorkeling and island picnic, from Moorea
- Observe harmless stingrays and blacktip reef sharks swimming near your boat
- Hear about the legends of the island from your local guide
- Enjoy three hours of free time on a small island where you can snorkel, swim and sunbathe
- Savor a freshly prepared Tahitian picnic buffet
- Learn how to make poisson cru, the national dish of French Polynesia
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off, and use of snorkel equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that for tours/transfers on Mondays and Week-End days, bookings must be made at the latest 72hours before.
If not, the tour/transfer may not be available due to process delay.
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Do not forget: camera, hat, reef shoes, Suncreen, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Water activities requiring all participants to know how to swim perfectly,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Nui Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.