3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get access to remote areas of the island of Moorea on this half-day tour via 4WD vehicle. Visit Cook's Bay, a vanilla plantation, a local liquor factory, and Magic Mountain. Along the way, you'll get in-depth commentary from your guide on the island's history, culture, and modern-day life. Taste the flavors of Moorea with samples of different local jams, juices, and pineapple-derived alcohol.
- All food and liquor tastings included
- Guide provides in-depth commentary
- Convenient hotel and port pickup and drop-off
- Gain access to remote parts of the island in a 4WD vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Tasting of jams, juices and pineapple alcohols
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time:
Am tour at 7.55 am
PM tour at 1 pm
Manava Beach resort
Am tour at 8.10 am
Pm tour at 1.10 pm
Am tour at 8.20 am
Pm tour at 1.20 pm
Guests can specify in their booking where they are locate and then I will answer with a message about the pick up time.
Departure Point: We will pick you up at your hotel, ferry dock or at your guesthouse.
Departure times are different from one place to another.
Thank you to indicate your place of residence, please.
Address: Your place of residence
Return point: We will drop you off at your place of residence.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Depending of the location of your accommodation, the departure time is different. The morning tour departs between 7:45am and 8:45am.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FRANCKY FRANCK TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Be prepared to hold on tight on the steep mountain road, sometimes like a roller coaster, but so worth it." See review
- "While much of the drive is insanely bumpy and steep, even more so than I had expected after reading other reviews, the views and the experiences of the island are definitely worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Moorea 4x4 Safari - Half day Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPapeeteMooreaCategory