- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Snorkels and helmets will be provided
- Download your guide's photos for free afterwards
- Chill out with a free drink at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
A car park with a Moorea Activities Center sign on the mountain side is available. Base opposite sea side
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to participate: 5 years
- JETSKI: No License required - Minimum driver age: 16 years old
- QUAD: Driver's license required - Minimum driver age: 18 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moorea Activities Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was worth the bumpy ride as once we got to the other side we were greeted by a pod of 20-30 dolphins." See review