Explore our promoted experiences
- Martha Brae Rafting Village private transport from Montego Bay
- Ride comfortably from your Montego Bay hotel to the rafting center
- A guide tells you about the history of the area
- Enjoy complimentary bottled water during your drive
Departure & Return
All Villas, Air B/B and Hotels in Montego Bay and Falmouth To Include Grand Palladium Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 2 people per raft is required to operate this tour
- Entrance fee is payable in cash only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years old
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Mimmum of 2 people for tour to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- IF SWIMMING, PLEASE BRING ALONG BEACH TOWELS, SWIM WEAR, DRY CLOTHING, CAMERA AND CASH
- PLEASE STATE YOUR HOTEL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP TOURS JAMAICA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms