8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the highlights of Ocho Rios during this 7-hour day trip from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium. Climb to the top of Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most famous natural attractions, stopping at Columbus Park on your journey there. Enjoy a traditional Jamaican jerk lunch at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant (own expense) and spend some time strolling the streets of Ocho Rios in search of keepsakes and souvenirs. Round-trip transportation from Grand Palladium and Montego Bay hotels is included.
- Visit Dunn's River Falls and go shopping in Ocho Rios
- Hike up the spectacular falls with a local guide, stopping in the terraced pools to cool off under the waterfalls
- Stroll down Ocho Rios' main shopping street in search of souvenirs and local handicrafts
- Visit Columbus Park, where Christopher Columbus first made landing on Jamaica
- Stop for lunch at the legendary Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Selected hotels)
Skip the line access
Lunch & drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Montego Bay hotels. You are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and hotel or central pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, towels, water shoes and a swimsuit
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Please present either a printed or electronic voucher at pickup just for verification
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Limited amount of wheelchair available
- Customers with the above conditions are required to use their discretion and good judgement if you attempt to participate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Montego Bay Hotels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Montego Bay Hotels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Montego Bay Hotels?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Montego Bay Hotels?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Montego Bay Hotels
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesClimbingShopping ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTransfers & Ground TransportMontego BayDining Experiences - LuceaClimbing - LuceaShopping Tours - LuceaDining Experiences - FalmouthClimbing - FalmouthShopping Tours - FalmouthDining Experiences - TrelawnyClimbing - TrelawnyShopping Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Greenwood Great House Tours & TicketsDoctor's Cave Beach Tours & TicketsCornwall Beach Tours & TicketsMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar Tours & TicketsAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Tours & TicketsAquasol Theme Park Tours & TicketsSam Sharpe Square Tours & TicketsHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue) Tours & TicketsCroydon Plantation Tours & TicketsRastafari Indigenous Village Tours & TicketsRocklands Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsGlistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tours & TicketsGood Hope Estate Tours & TicketsMontego Bay Marine Park Tours & TicketsFort Montego Tours & Tickets