4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 mile intermediate hike to 3 arches with some rock scrambling, climbing, mild cliff exposure.
Hotel pickup (if outside Moab as in Sorrel, Red Cliffs, Under Canvas, etc. pick up is at Lions Park)
A text reminder to your phone 1-2 days before your scheduled tour with important tour information.
Cold Water Refills (please bring refillable water bottle), snacks
Nat'l Parks Entry FREE w/ ANNUAL PASS, or it is $15/pp per park. No pass? Call Moab In A Day direct.
No ANNUAL PASS? National Park Entry is an extra $15/pp per park. No pass? Call Moab In A Day direct.
Hiking gear: bring good hiking shoes, backpacks with 1.5 quarts of ice water per guest and snacks.
Gratuities (industry standard of 10%)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all Moab city hotels, campgrounds, AirBnBs. Pick up for Sorrel River Ranch, Red Cliffs Lodge and Pack Creek Ranch takes place at Lions Park at the intersection of hwys 191 and 128.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Masks are required inside the vehicle. Free masks will be provided for those who need them. We appreciate your understanding.
- For your protection, extreme last minute notice cancellations are possible if one of our guides presents with flu-like symptoms. Full refunds will be issued in such cases.
- Not recommended for high risk individuals for COVID complications, including but not limited to those over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, severely obese, diabetetics, those with chronic kidney disease, or undergoing dialysis, with liver disease, or other immunocompromised individuals (HIV, undergoing treatment for cancer, ot other underlying medical conditions).
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you present with the following symptoms: fever of 100.5 F or 38.1 C of higher, or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another condition.
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you have knowingly been in close contact defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of 15 minutes or more with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you are someone who who has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, or within an area identified as a COVID-19 “hot-spot” within the last 14 days.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moab In A Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoabHiking - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory