- Visit the Moab backcountry with a professional guide
- Choose between two different trails
- Small group sizes keep this tour personal and cozy
- Snacks and bottled water will be provided
Departure & Return
Please do not rely on GPS to find us!** Directions: Starting from downtown main street head SOUTH on highway 191 (main st). We are a few miles down on the right hand side of highway 191. Make sure you are going SOUTH from downtown GPS will reroute you north.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All Seats have a maximum weight of 250 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xtreme 4x4 Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms