3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
New, spacious SUV. Families can travel together, otherwise maximum of 2...
Hotel pickup (if outside Moab like Sorrel, Red Cliffs, Under Canvas, etc. pick up is at Lions Park)
A text reminder to your phone 1-2 days before your scheduled tour with...
Cold water refills and snacks (please bring refillable water bottle)
Lots of stops for pictures, short walks (under 1 mile)
Tour start time might be adjusted by up to 30 min a day prior to account...
National Park Entrance fees (please have a National Park Entry pass avaialble for this tour)
Departure & Return
For this tour we pick up from all Moab city hotels, campgrounds, AirBnBs. Pick up for Sorrel River Ranch, Red Cliffs Lodge and Pack Creek Ranch takes place at Lions Park, intersection of hwys 191 & 128.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For your protection, extreme last minute notice cancellations are possible if one of our guides presents with flu-like symptoms. Full refunds will be issued in such cases.
- Masks are required inside the vehicle. Free masks will be provided for those who need them. We appreciate your understanding.
- Not recommended for high risk individuals for COVID complications, including but not limited to those over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, severely obese, diabetetics, those with chronic kidney disease, or undergoing dialysis, with liver disease, or other immunocompromised individuals (HIV, undergoing treatment for cancer, ot other underlying medical conditions).
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you have knowingly been in close contact defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of 15 minutes or more with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you are someone who who has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, or within an area identified as a COVID-19 “hot-spot” within the last 14 days.
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you present with the following symptoms: fever of 100.5 F or 38.1 C of higher, or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another condition.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab In A Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arches National Park Sightseeing Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Arches National Park Sightseeing Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arches National Park Sightseeing Excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arches National Park Sightseeing Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms