Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day 4WD tour of Canyonlands National Park from Moab
- Explore the park's most beautiful sections with an experienced guide
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler
- Learn about the park's history and see ancient Pueblo rock art
- Get stellar views from Gooseneck Overlook and tackle the switchbacks of Shafer Trail
- Get different perspectives on the park's dramatic canyons
- Great option for those with limited time
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call our office to reconfirm tour the day before your scheduled tour date.
- We advise that is you are, or anyone in your party is, over 6'2" and/or 225+ pounds to please consult the tour office prior to your trip's departure date.
- The Jeep Wranglers used have four passenger seats, and the guide/driver has all guests rotate seats throughout the trip. This makes it so that one person is not stuck in the same seat for the entire trip.
- Not recommended for those with motion sickness, vertigo, etc.
- Due to these tours being 'backcountry' tours, you will be going off the paved roads in an elevated vehicle that has the clearance for these special off-road trails.
- Things to bring: water bottle (free refills available), sunglasses, sunscreen, visor/hat, sun protection, sturdy footwear for hiking, day pack, camcorders and cameras (bring at your own risk)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Canyonlands Backcountry 4x4 Adventure from Moab.