6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
On this convenient day tour you’ll visit a couple of the most beautiful places in Belarus, the UNESCO-listed Mir Castle and Nesvizh Palace. It is an ideal day trip for travelers who want to learn about the history and culture of Belarus in a short time. As this is a private tour you will receive personalized attention from your guide, plus you can request a guide who speaks one of several languages.
- Hotel or airport transfers from Minsk are included
- A handy day trip for travelers short on time in Belarus
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture of Belarus
- English, Spanish, German, French, or Russian-speaking guides are available
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour by comfortable sedan
Professional multilingual guide
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to Mir Castle and Nesvizh museum paid separately
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iki Dogan LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64240P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMinskBus Tours - VilniusHistorical Tours - VilniusBus Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaBus Tours - KievHistorical Tours - KievCategory