9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go deep into Big Cypress National Preserve on a small-group wet walk led by a Florida Master Naturalist, then take an hour-long boat trip through the Ten Thousand Islands of Everglades National Park. With a naturalist guide you will identify plants and animals throughout the day, you’ll watch for rare orchids, bromeliads, manatees, dolphins, and the many birds that thrive in Florida’s vast swamps. Also embark on a 1-hour air boat trip way out in the real Everglades, with stops at Native American tree island villages. Lunch and other eco and cultural experiences are also included. The full-day tour includes transport from greater Fort Lauderdale and Miami, making it a great way to explore Florida’s fascinating ecosystems even with limited time.
- Visit Big Cypress National Preserve and the Everglades
- Swamp walk under a canopy of cypress trees
- See Florida wildlife in native habitat
- Eat a local lunch in Everglades City
- Boat tour of the Ten Thousand Islands
- Small-group tour for personal service from the guide and captain
- Includes all entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Regular water, sparkling water, soda
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All necessary gear: walking sticks, binoculars, and more.
Insect repellent (in case needed)
National park maps to keep
Wild Lime eco-bottles to keep
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup is available from most hotels and locations in south and central Greater Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and the Miami Beach areas.
If north of Sunrise Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale, we may have to require a meet up location. We will provide a convenient meet up location.
If south of Brickell in downtown Miami, please inquire about pick up availability, or if a meet up location is required to start the tour.
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a change of clothing
- Bring a towel if you'd like; although we provide towels.
- Bring old sneakers for the walk, or we will provide water shoes upon request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Lime Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Full Day Everglades: Biologist led wet walk + Two 1-Hour Boat Trips ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Full Day Everglades: Biologist led wet walk + Two 1-Hour Boat Trips ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Full Day Everglades: Biologist led wet walk + Two 1-Hour Boat Trips ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Full Day Everglades: Biologist led wet walk + Two 1-Hour Boat Trips
3 hours 50 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiShore Excursions - FloridaNature and Wildlife - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Fort LauderdaleNature and Wildlife - Fort LauderdaleEco Tours - Fort LauderdaleWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Fort LauderdalePorts of Call Tours - Fort LauderdaleFull-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleShore Excursions - Boca RatonNature and Wildlife - Boca RatonEco Tours - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonWalking Tours - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonFull-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Key Biscayne Tours & TicketsOleta River State Park Tours & TicketsBal Harbour Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & TicketsWynwood Walls Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsNew World Center Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsDe la Cruz Collection Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsCoconut Grove Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & Tickets