1 hour to 60 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Pedal past glamorous mansions, picture-perfect sandy beaches and vibrant neighborhoods with a bicycle rental in Miami’s iconic South Beach. Forget about traffic jams, parking and cab fares, and enjoy the city the easy, breezy way. Get insider tips on the best places to ride, from the historic landmarks in the Art Deco District to Miami-cool bars and restaurants. Enjoy the flexibility to explore at your own pace, with plenty of time to stop for drinks, visit downtown attractions or simply soak up the sunshine.
- Bike rental in South Beach, Miami
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a fun, active way of seeing the sites
- Great way to orient yourself to the city
- Popular choice with kids
- Exclusive to Viator
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Beach Cruiser Bike
Local tips and suggestions
Self-guided bike tour
Departure & Return
1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your starting time for your rental. Opening hours are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday, and 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Sundays.
- Infant seats are available at the shop, baby seat rental starts at $10.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY South Florida Trikke Segway and Bikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during South Beach Bicycle Rental?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Beach Bicycle Rental?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Beach Bicycle Rental?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
South Beach Bicycle Rental
1 to 1,440 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FloridaBike Rentals - FloridaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Fort LauderdaleBike Rentals - Fort LauderdaleSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Boca RatonBike Rentals - Boca RatonCategory
Bal Harbour Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsKey Biscayne Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsDe la Cruz Collection Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsCoconut Grove Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsWynwood Walls Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsNew World Center Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & Tickets