- 8-hour tour of Teotihuacan and the surrounding area from Mexico City
- Ride a hot air balloon over the archeological site for an aerial perspective on its temples and pyramids
- Explore Teotihuacan on the ground for a closer look
- Choice of walking or biking tour of the surrounding neighborhoods
- Get a taste of local culture at a craft workshop and family-run specialty foods factory
- Breakfast, lunch, and tastings included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Mexico City included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up locations: CDMX Historic Center (downtown), Zona Rosa, Condesa, Polanco, La Roma
The Pick-up Schedule, as well as the driver's name and type of vehicle is confirmed one day before your visit, we ask you to enter your mobile number (including international code) so that you can receive such information.
If you are staying in an Airbnb we ask you to provide us with the name of the Hotel closest to your home, in case you do not have one, we will provide you with the closest meeting point to your accommodation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
What To Expect
The remainder of the tour is conducted by a combination of walking and driving or by biking. Please select your preferred option upon booking; both are priced the same.
Visit the Pyramid of Quetzalcoatl, a preserved mural in the neighborhoods of Tepantitla Tetitla and Atetelco, the Pyramid of the Sun and Moon, and more. Your guide will bring the site to life by sharing the history of key attractions as you go.
Then, head out of the archaeological zone for a walking tour of the local area. Visit a craft workshop that specializes in obsidian wares and a family factory that produces typical tuna, nopal, and xoconostle (tastings included). Enjoy a traditional-style buffet lunch before returning to Mexico City at roughly 5 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be over 5 years old and accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund only activities that do not may have been made
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teotihuacan en Bici
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms