1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
If you stay in Santa Fe the pick up has an extra charge of $ 600 MXN pesos
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pick up at any Hotel or Airbnb in Mexico City that is in the Historic Center, Rome, Condesa, Polanco.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YouTours CDMX
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Go early and you will miss the crowds and some of the heat." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour
1 to 5 hours