- Full-day sightseeing tour of Choula and Puebla from Mexico City
- Discover the historical charm of Puebla’s historical district on a walking tour
- Sample delicious Mexican specialties (own expense) and browse a colorful craft market
- Round-trip transport from Mexico City makes for a hassle-free day
Departure & Return
Hostal Amigo at 6:50 AM.
Hotel NH Reforma Collection, 155 Liverpool St, Col. Juarez CDMX at 6:20h.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking on irregular ground, so we advise you to wear comfortable shoes
- Please be at the meeting point of your preference 10 minutes earlier
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Foreign clients must present their Migration Form or a photo of it. If this document is not available, clients will not be able to access the CDMX at the end of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The tour should start earlier in order to avoid traffic" See review