9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Driver and private guide
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The car size depends on the number of travelers.
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
- 222 Reforma, Módulo en, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 222-Planta Baja, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/12/2020 - 12/9/2022
|Tuesday - Saturday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aztec Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle
9 to 10 hours
2 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityShore Excursions - Central MexicoBus Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoPorts of Call Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - AcapulcoBus Tours - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoPorts of Call Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular) Tours & TicketsEstrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte) Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! Mexico Tours & TicketsPalace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsLa Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri) Tours & TicketsAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca) Tours & TicketsMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico) Tours & TicketsAnahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli) Tours & TicketsJamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica) Tours & TicketsDolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo) Tours & TicketsMuseum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen) Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera) Tours & TicketsPlaza Garibaldi Tours & TicketsBazaar Sábado (Saturday Market) Tours & TicketsBellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio) Tours & TicketsLa Feria Chapultepec Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Constitución (Zocalo) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & Tickets