2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Save time waiting in line and buy your admission tickets to the Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo) in advance. Inside, you’ll find a collection of personal items, sketches, paintings, and furniture that reflect the life and work of Kahlo. Choose a time slot to suit your schedule and sail past the long lines of fans that flock to the artist’s birthplace and former residence, better known as Casa Azul (Blue House).
- Don't waste time waiting — buy your Frida Kahlo admission tickets in advance
- Explore the artist's birthplace and former home at your own pace
- Choose a time slot to suit you
- Package also includes admission to Museo Diego Riviera
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance to the Diego Rivera Anahuacalli Museum
Entrance to the Frida Kahlo Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMexico CitySkip-the-Line Tours - Central MexicoAttractions & Museums - Central MexicoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Central MexicoSkip-the-Line Tours - TaxcoAttractions & Museums - TaxcoMuseum Tickets & Passes - TaxcoSkip-the-Line Tours - AcapulcoAttractions & Museums - AcapulcoMuseum Tickets & Passes - AcapulcoCategory
La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Reforma 222Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)KidZania CuicuilcoNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)CoyoacánMercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)