- Full-day tour from Mexico City to Cuernavaca and Taxco
- See two colonial-era cities and enjoy guided tours of historic sites
- Visit a top silver-producing town
- Buffet lunch and pickup and drop-off at selected hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Visit one of the oldest cathedrals on the continent, see the beautifully-preserved gothic mudejar architecture of the Palace of Cortes, and take in some of the city’s elegant streets and mansions.
The next stop is the Sierra Madre town of Taxco, where the mountains offer a dramatic backdrop for colonial churches and classic, whitewashed homes. You’ll visit the Baroque Santa Prisca Cathedral, and stroll cobblestone streets to silver workshops—Taxco silver is exceptionally pure, and this is the perfect place to pick up up unique silver souvenirs and gifts. Pause for a buffet lunch of stews, salads, pasta, and fresh desserts, then begin the return trip to Mexico City, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms