8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of the history of the Yucatan area on this day trip from Merida to Hacienda Yaxcopoil and the Mayan city of Uxmal. You'll learn about the regional importance of the farm before continuing to a different period of Mexican history as you admire Uxmal's archaeological ruins. Plus, stop by Cenote Peba for a swim. This tour allows you to avoid the hassle of finding your own way to these locations so you can relax and enjoy a pre-planned day.
- See more of Mexico outside the city of Merida in one day
- Visit two historical attractions to gain insight into the culture of the region
- Pickup and drop-off provided from Merida
- Skip the stress of renting a car or finding your own transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Local English -and Spanish- speaking guide
Fees and entrance tickets
Departure & Return
C. 79 518, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Mayan Heritage Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yaxcopoil Hacienda & Uxmal Plus Cenote from Merida?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Yaxcopoil Hacienda & Uxmal Plus Cenote from Merida?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yaxcopoil Hacienda & Uxmal Plus Cenote from Merida?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you're going to Merida, don't think about it - just book this tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Yaxcopoil Hacienda & Uxmal Plus Cenote from Merida
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchitecture Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumArchitecture Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenArchitecture Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory