8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine two outings in one convenient day trip. On this exclusive tour just for your party, visit Cenotes Santa Barbara, where you will see the difference between three kinds of cenotes: open, semi-open, and closed. Take a dip in these refreshing waters, which is a uniquely Yucatan experience. Afterward, your guide will take you through the village and explain the cultural and historical highlights. Enjoy lunch on your own before heading back to Merida.
- Day trip with private guide
- Visit three different kinds of cenotes
- Entrance fees and bottles water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Personalized pickup in Merida, according to your preferences of time and place of departure.
Private vehicle according the number of passengers with professional driver.
INAH certified & bilingual guide in English or Spanish.
Truck ride or bike at Cenotes Santa Barbara.
Amenities: Water, repellent, antibacterial gel, first aid kit, towels, umbrellas and souvenir gifts.
Lunch & beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide name and address for pick up location. The recommended time for departure is between 8-9 am. If you require a different time for pick up, please send a request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like snacks, drinks, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yucatan Concierge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Izamal Magic Town & Cenotes from Merida by Yucatan Concierge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Izamal Magic Town & Cenotes from Merida by Yucatan Concierge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Izamal Magic Town & Cenotes from Merida by Yucatan Concierge?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Izamal Magic Town & Cenotes from Merida by Yucatan Concierge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Izamal Magic Town & Cenotes from Merida by Yucatan Concierge
8 to 9 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory
Dzibilchaltun Tours & TicketsSotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón) Tours & TicketsMerida Cathedral (Catedral de San Ildefonso) Tours & TicketsPalacio Municipal Tours & TicketsProgreso Cruise Port Tours & TicketsLabna Tours & TicketsCasa de Montejo Tours & TicketsHacienda Yaxcopoil Tours & Tickets