9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit the colonial city of Valladolid, with its 16-century buildings and religious architecture including the Convent of San Bernardino of Siena and the Baroque-style San Gervasio Cathedral. The tour leaves time to explore the city—a blend of Mayan history and contemporary society— on your own. After lunch (included), visit a cenote, and tour Izamal, the ruins of a Mayan pilgrimage site.
- Full day tour to Valladolid and Izamal ruins
- Local guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Professional bilingual guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Dessert and drinks
Departure & Return
C. 79 518, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Mayan Heritage Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical towns of Yucatan: Valladolid, Izamal & swim in cenote from Merida?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical towns of Yucatan: Valladolid, Izamal & swim in cenote from Merida?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magical towns of Yucatan: Valladolid, Izamal & swim in cenote from Merida?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Magical towns of Yucatan: Valladolid, Izamal & swim in cenote from Merida
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory
Casa de Montejo Tours & TicketsDzibilchaltun Tours & TicketsHacienda Yaxcopoil Tours & TicketsProgreso Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMerida Cathedral (Catedral de San Ildefonso) Tours & TicketsMayapan Tours & TicketsLabna Tours & TicketsSotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón) Tours & Tickets