Explore our promoted experiences
- See the key attractions of Memphis on this guided driving tour
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your vacation schedule.
- Get an insider's perspective on the city's history and culture
- Round-trip transport from and to your hotel is included
Departure & Return
You can meet the bus at our ticket office 664 Marshall. We do pickup at hotels in the downtown area and Brooks Rd/Elvis Presley Blvd. area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If hotel pickup is not required, please indicate in the Special Instructions field at the time of booking. We will need a 24 hour notice for wheel chair accessible bus.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blues City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized