3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sip your choice of drinks on a "hidden" bar walking tour in Melbourne. Stroll with your guide to four locations for cocktails, Australian wine and beer, stopping into a classic pub, a speakeasy-style cocktail bar tucked into the laneway, a wine bar with options from the nearby Yarra Valley, and a fourth bar that will be selected by your guide depending on your group’s interests. You'll learn about Melbourne's bar scene and local history, and get tips for additional places to visit on your own.
- Small-group Melbourne walking and bar tour
- Visit four distinct bars that serve up Australian wine, beer, or cocktails
- Explore the laneways of Melbourne to find great hidden bars
- Get a feel for Melbourne's bar scene and insider tips from the local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local, English-speaking guide
Small group tour with a maximum of 12 participants
Customised map of more bars to explore
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Gordon Reserve , 74-108 Spring St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
The small park across the street from the Hotel Windsor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Depot Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesUnderground Tours Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMelbourneUnique Experiences - VictoriaUnderground Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - VictoriaBeer & Brewery Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaUnique Experiences - Yarra ValleyUnderground Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyBeer & Brewery Tours - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyUnique Experiences - BallaratUnderground Tours - BallaratWalking Tours - BallaratBeer & Brewery Tours - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratCategory
DaylesfordWilsons Promontory National ParkSherbrooke ForestRippon Lea EstateQueen Victoria MarketLoch Ard GorgeAlbert ParkLygon StreetMelbourne CentralMoonlit Sanctuary Melbourne SouthgateGrampians National ParkOld Treasury BuildingOld Melbourne GaolHosier LaneFlagstaff GardensBrighton BeachComo House and GardenDandenong RangesWerribee Open Range Zoo