- Sample the produce of the Yarra Valley: tastings included at a number of stops
- Stop at a local winery for wine and live entertainment against a scenic backdrop
- Keep an eye out for the locals: search for Yarra kangaroos in a secret spot
- Easy-to-find meeting point in central Melbourne near the Railway Station
Departure & Return
There will be a white mini-van labelled 'Teepee Tours' at the front of St Pauls cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We do not do Hotel pick ups unless there is a large group of you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teepee Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms