4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore vibrant, multi-cultural Melbourne with a private guide and an itinerary customised to suit your interests. Admire architectural landmarks like the Town Hall, St Paul’s Cathedral and Parliament House; learn about the city’s fascinating colonial history; or stroll around the idyllic botanical gardens. Alternatively, visit beachside St Kilda, browse the shops of the Block Arcade or Chapel Street, or discover ‘Little Italy’ in the Carlton district. This 4-hour tour includes hotel pick-up and morning tea.
- See the best of Melbourne on a private city tour
- Freedom to choose when and where to stop
- Shop on Toorak Road
- Dip your toes in the water at St Kilda
- Pass by iconic sporting stadiums and arenas
- Morning tea included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Departure Point: Selected Melbourne CBD hotels Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 1pm
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Melbourne , Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Melbourne Hotel CBD , 600 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4yrs and above
- Infants 0-3yrs please request car seat at time of booking
- This tour is available in English, German Italian or Spanish (plus Portuguese subject to availability)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oceania Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Melbourne City Discovery
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaHistorical Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratHistorical Tours - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Melbourne Town HallCity Circle TramThe District DocklandsShrine of RemembranceDaylesfordOld Melbourne GaolRoyal Exhibition BuildingLygon StreetSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmSidney Myer Music BowlMount MacedonPolly WoodsideSt. Kilda, MelbourneHealesville SanctuaryMelbourne ZooNational Sports MuseumSherbrooke ForestWilliamstownAlbert ParkStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal